A New Spin on the Cookie Exchange: Host a Chex Party Mix-Change! & Chex $20 Visa Gift Card #Giveaway
Fall means it's time to bring the parties indoors. That means football games, movie nights, game nights, and of course snacks. It also means bake sales and cookie exchanges. But what if you didn't exchange cookies? What if you made super cool Chex party mix packages?
Do you know how easy that would be? And do you know how cool it would be wrapped them up in cute pacakages and tried some of the newest flavors?
- Original Chex Party Mix – A tried and true classic of many holiday gatherings.
- Chex PB & Chocolate Blast – Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
- Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch – Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix – A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mix.
- Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles – Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
You can easily put together any of these great combinations. And One Suburban Jungle reader is going to win this awesome Chex prize package:
- 5 boxes of Chex cereal to create Chex Party Mix recipes
- 5 featured Chex Party Mix recipes
- 10 takeout containers so your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go
- $20 Visa gift card to purchase recipe ingredients and decorating supplies
To Enter: Fill out the Form Below:
Disclosure: The Chex Party Mix-Change product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Chex through MyBlogSpark.