What does your Bookshelf say about YOU?


A look into my book basket
What does your bookshelf say about you? Recently, my husband was preparing for a job interview and he worried they might ask, "what's the last book you've read?" He reads a lot, but not in book form - so the question worried him.

I, on the other hand, am a book wielding fiend! I have read a zillion books  (see my faves here) and my book basket is currently full of gems just waiting to be opened. My kindle currently has 250 unread books!! OMG! There are so many great books to read and so little time....

FYI - you can get the kindle app on any device for free. I have it on my samsung galaxy tablet and my iphone. I can rent books from our local library and download books from amazon. Some are free or there are often discount coupons that make them free.

Most of my books center around sustainable farming, spiritual enlightenment, human health, food, raising children, and war history. What kind of a person does that make me?

The "A Beginner's Guide to Reality" with the creepy bunny has been sitting at the top of my basket for awhile. What do people think when they see it? What does it make you think? I'll tell you what it means to me - it means I'm open to alternate possibilities. The world is not black and white. It may not even be real. It's definitely crazy. I like to see what other people have to say. I am looking forward to reading the "creepy bunny" book soon.

And to working my way through my kindle library....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...