Delicious chocolates - found only at Target this holiday season! #BouchardChocolate



Something about the holidays just begs for chocolate --- and egg nog. Not everyone agrees on the nog, but chocolates are a hit with almost everyone. We were fortunate enough to sample the really tasty Bouchard chocolates (sold at your local Target) and I think they were about the perfect size for a chocolate sampler. Not too many that you get tired of them, but just enough that you were able to try at least one of each.

Most of the chocolates were really good and each type found at least one fan in our household. I would have liked more nuts, but I understand not everyone can have nuts these days

All-in-all, they were a hit and I would buy them again.



I received a complimentary box of chocolates for review purposes. No compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...