Everything You Need to Know about Female Fat Cells, Weight Loss, and Looking Good Naked - Book Review

As a woman, life is an interesting journey. Nobody can quite agree on what your body should look like. Hah! I've been fortunate, but most of my friend's haven't. Either they struggle with excess weight or they injure themselves in their quest to be thin.

I love to read and as I was browsing through the Amazon Free books I came across this: Everything You Need to Know about Female Fat Cells, Weight Loss, and Looking Good NakedEverything You Need to Know about Female Fat Cells, Weight Loss, and Looking Good Naked.

So I ordered it and read it in about 2 afternoons. It was a short little book that surprisingly did hold pretty much everything you need to know about fat loss. I found it helpful and reasonable. I follow most of the advice in the book already but did pick up a few tidbits. Its the kind of book I wish I had read in my teen years or at least in my post-marriage days when I started to pack on weight. There is a lot of great prevention advice and a solid plan for undoing the damage. I've passed it on to

I would highly recommend it. Amazon books fluctuate in price so it may not stay free for long. Hurry and check it out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...