Cake Stand Review

In all of my years on this Earth, I have never owned a cake stand. I've made cakes. I've eaten a lot of cake. But I've never had a cake stand.

Wouldn't it be nice to set out your cupcakes on a beautiful stand instead of a dinner plate? Of course. I'm just more of a practical sort of girl. But that changed a little when I received this cake stand for review. Why? Because it's gorgeous.

It's shiny and professional looking. It spins so you can frost a cake like a pro. And it did I mention how gorgeous it was. I put a glass cover over the top and it looked even better.

Now I just need to make a cake - or a pie - or some cupcakes - or even a stack of cookies to display on the stand. I wonder if my family would let them sit and be beautiful or if they would dive in and destroy the "display."

*I received a complimentary product for review purposes. No compensation was received. This article may contain affiliate ads/links.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...