MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer

Since I make homemade yogurt and maple syrup, I often have to take the temperature of food. It's kind of a pain. I was excited to try the MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer  this week while making yogurt.

It worked great! The results were instant (unlike the thermometer I currently use) and I tested them against the current thermometer for accuracy.

I can't tell you how great it was to have the results instantly, rather than waiting. It takes a considerable time for milk to cool to the right temperature for yogurt making, and waiting and retesting can get annoying.

I also used the thermometer to check the temperature of a "cold spot" in our home where heat leaks through a vent.

I will be using this in the spring when we boil maple syrup to ensure an accurate temperature for preservation.

But what I'm most excited about is using this for my solar oven and greenhouse this summer! It's so nice to get fast, accurate temperature readings!

You could also use this for automotive and electrical uses. The limits are endless.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...