Since we live in the north, I stock up on Vitamin D for the winter. I have both the chewable and swallowing varieties, and I always buy the D3 versions - D3 is the type produced in our bodies from the sun.

So when I had the chance to try DSpeed™, a self dissolving peach-flavored tablet, I was happy to give them a try.

I was very happy to see that the vitamin is in the D3 form and the serving size is 1 tablet (and at an appropriate dosage.) The tablet melts in your mouth so it can be used by adults and children. I broke the tablets in half for my children so they had a more size-appropriate dosage.

They are super easy to use, give me the type of Vitamin D I want, and taste great. I would definitely buy these again. Since they contain no sugar, I greatly prefer them to the children's chewable vitamins. These will most likely be my primary Vitamin D supplements from here on out.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...