FiberChoice 30-Day Get Picky Challenge

A few weeks ago, I received a sample of the FiberChoice Fruit Bites supplement so I could join the FiberChoice 30-Day Get Picky Challenge.

If you want to read about why I decided to use fiber supplements and how I got started with the challenge - you can find that information here: Getting Started with the FiberChoice Challenge.

In this discussion, I'm going to tell you how it's been going and what I've thought of the product.

First off, they are so easy to use!! The product I sampled was a fruity chewy - I don't want to call it a tablet - fruit shaped gummy. They taste great. So great, that I actually flipped the bottle over to see how much sugar was in them. Not too much (phew!)

So, how much easier does it get than chewing a gummy that's almost like candy to correct your fiber woes?

Plus, they are made from all natural prebiotic inulin (found in fruits and vegetables) so I feel good about taking them.

What about bathroom relief? Yes, it had to be said. There is a reason for taking fiber products after all. In my opinion, they were helpful. I am still taking iron supplements for my anemia (read above to see why I started the challenge if you want more info) so I still need extra help above and beyond what fruits and veggies can do.

I haven't had any problems and I seamlessly transitioned from my other fiber products to FiberChoice Fruit Bites. In all honesty, the Fruit Bites are so much more convenient and....pleasant.

But there were a few things I didn't really like, and ironically they have to do with the gumminess of the Fruit Bites. My first beef was that the inside of the jar looks horrible. I don't know if gummies melt or they just smear their gumminess on the bottle or what. I've noticed it with all gummy supplements and it really bothers me.

I'm sure it's "no big deal" but if manufacturers knew what it was and could let us know or had a way to fix it, it would make things more appealing. Just saying.

The other complaint had to do with the taste. As I mentioned, they taste great. My kids have not asked for them because they know they are "medicine" but if they ever tasted one, they'd want to eat them again and again and again. They taste a lot like candy. That's a good thing if you want to take them regularly, but I'm just saying to be aware of it and make sure kids know they are not candy.

If you have a thing against gummies, FiberChoice also comes in chewable (non gummy forms and sugar-free forms). They also have products that contain antioxidants, vitamins, calcium, and some that are formulated for weight loss help. There is a lot of options.

You can find them pretty much wherever medications are sold and also online (I saw them on Amazon just today.)

I'm going to keep taking them and I'll report back in a couple weeks to tell you how you can get started in the FiberChoice 30-Day Get Picky Challenge and how you can save money if you want to buy some.


Disclosure: I received complimentary product and compensation for my participation in the FiberChoice 30-Day Get Picky Challenge. All opinions expressed are my own and should not be deemed as medical advice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...