Kuisiware Heat Resistant Grill cooking gloves




What if there was an improvement on the "traditional" oven mitt? I recently had the chance to try-out the Kuisiware heat resistant cooking gloves. They are made to resist up to 662F heat, protecting your hands from fire and hot objects.

I have been using them as oven mitts and they work great. They give much better dexterity than a mitt. The only thing is you will have a hard time not thinking of the "Hamburger Helper" mitt when you wear them.

They are machine washable and one-size fits all.

They would make a great gift for the person that has everything.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

poly islam said...

I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
heat resistant gloves

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...