Lean Body Fat Wallet Review



The new year often brings resolutions to lose weight and/or get in shape. I recently read a book that promises to help you with both. It's called: Lean Body Fat Wallet. 


What is it?
A book to help you control your weight and your finances

Who is it for?
Anyone, but predominately women, that want to get control over their financial and physical health. I say women because the way the book is written would most likely appeal to women, but the contents are helpful for anyone.

Did you learn anything from the book or is it a rehash of the eat less, spend less mantra?
Yes! As many who read this blog know, I do not have a weight or spending problem. I have the opposite problem - I do not enjoy spending money and when I'm sad/worried/anxious I feel too sick to eat. Plus I don't like most foods, so... BUT, I did learn a trick or two from reading this book. I would say it's a good guide to improving your health overall (emotional, spiritual, financial, and  physical) - but gives specifics for finances and physical health.

Does it work? 
I think it will.

What was the biggest surprise?
I often hear middle aged women complain that they barely eat but still can't lose the weight. The authors made an effective argument showing that most women gain gradual weight from as little as 50 calories a day. I think they called it the 4 crackers principle or something similar. That was interesting.

Was there anything objectionable in the book? Were they trying "sell" something?
No. I appreciated the good advice without an "agenda." The only portion of the book that I didn't enjoy dealt with donating to church etc. However, I understand that most people belong to a religion and choose to contribute to it. This section of the book was not pushy or obnoxious so I still do not consider it "objectionable."

Would you recommend it to a friend?
Yes, and it would be preferable to "unsolicited" advice on diet/fitness or money matters.

*I received a complimentary book for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...