Enter to win the Yonanas Sweepstakes



Summer is here - so it's time for cold drinks. How would you like to win a Yonanas machine plus some cold hard cash? 

Right now, Bed Bath & Beyond is running the Dream Registry Sweepstakes - you don't even have to be engaged to enter. Over the next two weeks (from June 12, 2012-June 28th), just fill out an entry form for a chance to win one of the following prizes:

-       One Grand Prize - $1,000 Bed Bath & Beyond® Gift Card and a Yonanas Maker
-       Five First Prizes: - $100 Bed Bath & Beyond® Gift Card and a Yonanas Maker

It's easy to enter.

Just visit http://www.facebook.com/yonanas   or http://www.facebook.com/BedBathAndBeyond and click on the Dream Registry Sweepstakes tab. Fill out the form and "like" Yonanas and Bed Bath & Beyond on Facebook. 

You can also enter through Pinterest. Create a Pinterest board titled "Yonanas and Bed Bath & Beyond Dream Registry" and "repin" on image form the Dream Registry Sweepstakes Gallery. Simple stuff!

I hope one of you wins! Best of luck.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... ranking kredytów

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...