Delightful Moments with Geico


Sometimes the smallest things can have the biggest impact on your day, your mood, your overall well being. As a stay at home mom, my day can get pretty boring. I complete the same repetitive tasks and it often seems like my efforts are unrewarded. I mean, how many times do you have to tell your kids to pick up their backpacks before they actually do it? Does everything have to make so many crumbs? And laundry...

But then, out of the blue, one of my kids will say thank you for something I've done. Usually something small and insignificant, but knowing that my small effort had a meaningful result, brightens my day.

I also feel delight when I do something that saves our family money. Short term gains are great, but nothing beats making long term impacts - like refinancing your mortgage, finding a better CD rate, or finding a different insurance carrier.

I for one, do not like calling insurance companies, so switching carriers is not on my "fun list." But I still make the call every year just to see what's out there.

We have had GEICO insurance for the last 7 years, and even though I call around each and every year, we haven't switched. I haven't found a better rate.

And to be honest, our service has been pretty good. We unfortunately (!!!) had a few claims last year! I called GEICO right away, and the problem was solved. Literally!

Then I stressed out and worried about our rates going up. Guess what? GEICO has an accident forgiveness policy for people that have been with them for 5 years without incident. Yippee!


Accidents are horrible. Insurance can be annoying. But it's so much easier to deal with a company that takes your good driving record into account, that offers reasonable rates, and that takes care of you in case of an accident.

We have had a great experience with GEICO - maybe even delightful?

You'll want to check into updating your insurance. Maybe part of your spring cleaning to get your house in order? If you want to get involved with GEICO, you can like them using the box below:


And as always, look for ways to make your day delightful. Whether you work in an  office, a garbage dump, or just stay at home like me - you can find ways (small and large) to make your day brighter.
“This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and GEICO blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.” 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking
and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and
will talk about this site with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

Here is my web blog quantrim truth
my website: quantrim customer Review

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...