7 Weeks to Add 10 Pounds (of muscle!)

Want to add muscle quickly? Want to add muscle at all! Then you might want to check out 7 Weeks to 10 Pounds of Muscle

This book is a good guide to building muscle. It's a very quick read and a very easy plan to follow. Maybe too easy? It just doesn't seem hard enough, but it it works, then who's complaining? 

There are a lot of great tips and stories from the authors to help you avoid common mistakes in muscle building. 

It's an easy enough program that you can do it at home. The minimum equipment is a set of dumbbells and/or a bar with removable weights. That's it!

They lay out exactly what you need to do and on what days. The workouts take less than a half hour and there are 3 rest days every week. The diet suggestions are easy too, but were the hardest part for me to implement. 

The way I eat naturally....apparently...results in a thinner, less muscular shape. Ugh. So I've tried to adopt the eating strategy in this book. It's actually the way most people eat (I think) but it's been challenging for me.

Personally, I am finished with week 1. The workouts have been super easy and I'm adjusting to the eating methods. I can definitely stick to this for 7 weeks...I am really hoping it results in a lot more muscle. 10 pounds!! 

One thing you should know - this book is definitely written for men and by men. It's straight forward and to the point, but some of info isn't as applicable to women (such as the testosterone information and the test you need to pass to move on to the next level.) I would have liked to see just a page on what to modify if you are female, but I'm going with the plan as-is and I think most people can, your results may vary.


*I received a complimentary copy of 7 Weeks to 10 Pounds of Muscle. for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own. I send all my review products to readers or give them away to random people. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hеy! Somеone in my Facеbοok grοuρ ѕhaгeԁ this
site with us ѕo ӏ came to loοκ it
οvег. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and ωill bе twеeting thіs tο
my fοllowers! Great blog and outstаnding design.


my wеbsite; More hints

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...