Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes




Tomatoes are my favorite vegetable/fruit. They can be used in almost every recipe, are nutritional powerhouses, and they taste great. I dedicate half my garden to tomatoes every season.

I also make sure my pantry is stocked with canned tomatoes for the winter (and for easy preparation.)

I've recently noticed canned tomatoes that come in "flavors" - as opposed to "just tomatoes." Del Monte has created a line of Southwestern-Style tomatoes that would be fantastic in chili, nachos, tacos, or enchiladas.

I am most excited about the Green Chilies variety. I hope to use them in either a Mexican style chicken soup or in a good old fashion 3-bean chili.

If you have any great ideas for how you would use the Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes, be sure to head to the Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes and enter your recipe for a chance to win some really great prizes.

One of the prizes is an ultimate entertainment package with a Sony 55" LED TV, Bose home theater system and Sony Blu-ray Player (ARV $4779)

To enter: 


  • Follow the Del Monte Brand on Pinterest
  • Create a Pinterest board named “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off”
  • Pin at least two (2) Del Monte Tomato Recipes from the “Del Monte Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off” Pinterest board and at least two (2) football entertaining ideas
  • Register your Pinterest board to the Del Monte page from January 21st through February 15th to be entered into the Del Monte® Southwestern Tomato Kick-Off Sweepstakes program

If you enter, be sure to send me a link to your recipe. I am always up for good tomato recipes and I'd love to try it. 


Disclosure: The Del Monte products, information and two gift packs have been provided by Del Monte. 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tomatoes too!! Entering this forsure

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...