No nonsense leggings for a great holiday outfit

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Quick confession - as an adult, I have never worn leggings. Like skinny jeans, I just thought they weren't for me. But just like everything else, I'm finding that the world of leggings has changed.

No nonsense tights and leggings come so many varieties and colors - the possibilities are endless. I had the chance to try a pair of corduroy leggings and black tights from No nonsense.

The tights will be fabulous with a dress or skirt and blouse combo such as this:

And the leggings....I'd pair them with a long t-shirt, scarf and denim jacket.

I'll most likely wear the tights over the holiday and will be passing the leggings onto a friend. I'd wear them myself, but the size I received was too large. 

But now that I know what styles are out there, I'll be looking for No nonsense leggings while I'm out shopping. You can find them all over - in food & drug and mass retail stores. I'll be on the hunt for a pair of khaki colored leggings. 

I'm most excited to check out the feel of the different styles of leggings. The corduroy leggings felt so soft and smooth, I really wanted them to fit me! I had no idea there were so many different styles, and at such affordable prices! You can afford to try every style. 

Wondering how to wear all of the great new styles? Jill Martin (a leading style expert) has teamed up with No nonsense to show us all how to wear the new leggings, what to pair them with, how to jazz up your wardrobe. Want to find out more? Like No nonsense on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to stay up-to-date on new styles and fashions.

If you have a great outfit idea using leggings or tights, be sure to leave a comment below. I'd love to see your ideas.

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...