Making Fitness Exciting

I have friends that go to the gym at the same time every day and run through the same routine. These same friends religiously run 5k races each summer. I'm a fit girl, so they often invite me along, but I always decline.

I'd rather do something exciting - like run a mud race, scale a mountain, kayak in the ocean, paddleboard, or something else that's not monotonous.

I feel the same about workouts. I've been tempted to check out the crossfit classes because they are varied and interesting. There's a "box" near me (actually in my children's tae kwon do location) and there are scottsdale bootcamps that introduce you to crossfit.

Bootcamps, obstacle courses, running through fire - so much better than slugging it out on the treadmill. You only live once, make it fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...