Holiday Duck Tape®

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Duck Brand® for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

We just ran to the store to buy Duck Tape® for our survival kits (seriously, Duck Tape® is very useful in emergencies!) and guess what I saw.....Holiday Duck Tape®.

I mainly use Duck Tape® for practical reasons - I even used to repair a broken tree. The tape held for over 2 years through rain and snow while the tree had time to regenerate. It was awesome. The only reason the tape came off was because I took it off.

But the Holiday tape caught my eye. My kids love crafts and I could imagine them making a ton of holiday projects that they could hang up and use year after year. With people using Duck Tape® to make prom dresses, purses, and almost everything else, the implications for holiday decor are endless. 

I'd love to hear what my more "crafty" readers have to say. Any ideas on how you would use Holiday Duck Tape®? 

I love the snowman print and could imagine the gaps on my furnace sealed in snowman Duck Tape®. It would get a smile out of me. 

Let me know your ideas for using holiday Duck Tape®, consider dropping a roll into stockings this year, and adding it (holiday or regular) to your emergency preparedness kits.

You can become a fan of Duck® Brand on Facebook too. It's a great place to check out the new colors and see what others are doing with the tape.

Visit Sponsor's Site


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...