Win a Trip to Disney World!!


Now that school has started, it's time to plan your next vacation! And I'm going to recommend you travel with your kids. 

Sure, you can't snorkel or cliff dive with a baby in your arms...but you can take babies on almost all local and US oriented vacations. School aged children can do almost everything an adult would want to do, so take them abroad, on adventure vacations, and all US trips.

Some locations are extremely kid friendly - like Disney World. They're even set up so parents can ride on the "big" rides and have someone watch their littlest children.

How would you like to take your family to Disneyland? How would you like to go for FREE? BodyLogicMD is running a Disney Vacation contest right now! 

Check out this contest page for your chance to enter. The winner will receive a 3 day, 2 night trip for 4 to Disney World!

The contest runs from August 28, 2012 to October 5, 2012.

One Grand Prize winner will win the Disney vacation, and FIVE additional winners will be randomly selected to receive a $100 Visa gift card! 

That's SIX chances to win, and they're all great prizes.

I'm heading over to enter right now. Our family went to Disney World when our children were small. They don't remember it, but they had fun while we were there. If you head there with toddlers - bring a stroller!

 In my opinion, Disney is best for elementary or junior high aged kids. They are able to have the most fun and best lasting memories.

That's why I'd be happy to take my family again (now that my kids are in elementary school.) 

Let me know if you enter and if you end up winning the vacation! And good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter just truned 13, and she's so anxious to go to Disney World, this trip would be fabulous!!!

Coach Pi said...



Having a family of six we never could afford Disney. Well the kids are all grown up and we do have next generation grandchildren to enjoy Disney.

Coach Pi

Anonymous said...

Excited to win this vacation package! Thank you, BodyLogicMD!

Anonymous said...

I would love to take my family to Disney! The ultimate Vacation!

Betty2222 said...

I would love to visit Disney World with my daughter. We have never been there.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...