Nectresse Natural Sweetener

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NECTRESSE™Sweetener for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

If you're like most people, then you probably enjoy sweets. I know I do! But I don't enjoy all the sugar...

Good news! There's a new all natural sweetener available! It's called NECTRESSE™Sweetener and it's made from Monk Fruit extract. It comes in little packets or in a multi-use canister. NECTRESSE is the only 100% natural sweetener made from monk fruit.

Lisa Ling is the celebrity spokesperson for NECTRESSE Sweetener and here's what she has to say about it:

“From the moment I tried NECTRESSE™ No Calorie Sweetener, I loved it. Not only is it all-natural and calorie free, it was incredibly delicious! Made with deliciously sweet monk fruit extract, NECTRESSE™ Sweetener tastes like sugar and satisfies my sweet tooth in a way that fits my healthy lifestyle and is yummy too. In fact, I love it so much that I bring it with me everywhere I go. If you were to look inside my carry-on, you would find packets of NECTRESSE™ Sweetener!” - Lisa Ling

She has a family history of diabetes and is very careful about using sweeteners. See her testimonial below:


It's zero calories and naturally derived, so we gave it a shot. I don't usually use any sweetener when I eat yogurt or make a parfait, but my kids prefer if I add a little honey. So I used this recipe from NECTRESSE to create a Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait:

Mix 1/2 cup vanilla non-fat greek yogurt with 2 NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener packets and 3/4 cup mixed berries and 2 Tbsp low-fat granola.

Easy enough and super tasty! It was sweet and fruity. I was surprised at how sweet NECTRESSE really was. I think I would only need to use 1 packet in the future.

Because I read a lot of fitness magazines and forums, I was surprised that I hadn't heard of this before. I have never even seen or heard of  the monk fruit. Maybe you haven't either. It's a small green melon that has grown in remote mountain regions in Asia for hundreds of years. 

I know quite a few people with diabetes that can't use regular sugar that would really benefit form this. You can even get a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener.

You can use it anywhere you would use sugar. In baking, in cooking, or as a topping..

You can find it at grocery stores, drug stores, supercenters and online for suggested retail prices of $3.99 (packets) and $6.99 (canisters). 

If you're looking for a no calorie sweetener, this is a good one to try.

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...