Updating your Mom Body

A while back, someone told me I looked "like I could be a homeschool mom." I'm not sure if she meant it "that way" but it sounded like it to almost everyone in the room.

There are a few things about being a mom that are fantastic, but some that aren't so great. "Mom Butt" comes to mind. And of course: there are stretch marks, droopy breasts, and mom tummies.

A lot of women get mommy makeover plastic surgery and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. If you're thinking about breast augmentation surgeons in Palm Beach, you may look into other procedures at the same time. You'll already be under anesthesia anyway. That's my take on it. If I were going to have plastic surgery, I'd most likely do more than one procedure.

Then again, it's pretty cool to accept your body for what it is - flaws and all. If you're able to do that, then I'm impressed.

2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I'm sure she didn't mean it "that way", she probably was saying you could be a homeschool mom because you are so capable and intelligent and have creative ideas and energy, and I could go on and on....because being a homeschool mom is not about how you look. ;-)

thu said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Do you consider yourself successful? Interview question answer

Best rgs
David

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...