Make your own Homemade Dog Food

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of homemadedogfood.com for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you ever wanted to make your own dog food? I wish I would have made Homemade dog food when we had a dog. Instead, I bought the most expensive discount store brand and she suffered with allergies her whole life. The vet recommended another high priced, corn based diet, and the allergies continued.

It doesn't have to be that way. I've learned a lot since then and even make raw food for my cat on occassion. Of course, cats are different from dogs. Dogs may be easier to feed. But both of them deserve excellent (more natural) nurition. And contrary to popular belief, that doesn't mean it has to be expensive.

Feeding your pets the right types of food can save you money (dog and cat foods at the store aren't all that cheap) and can save you and your pet a lot of heartache because your pet will be in much better health. And it can even be fun.

You can find information (lots of great FAQs and advice) plus a video for an Easy cooked dog food recipe at homemadedogfood.com. It's a great video (it looks so easy to follow). Plus I love the advice on this site - so honest and to the point. It doesn't have to be tough, and this site makes it easy.

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...