Continuing Education for Tax professionals

If you work in a specialized field like medicine, then you are probably aware that doctors and nurses need to complete specific continuing education requirements each year. It's the same for other professions as well.

Tax specialists also need to continue their education and keep up with the ever changing laws and tax codes. Imagine all the changes they need to learn each year! You can find enrolled agent continuing education online.

Agents need 72 hours of continuing education every 3 years. To keep up with the ea cpe requirements, you should keep up with your education continuously - that way you'll be up on all that is new and not fall behind and be at risk of jeopardizing your licence.

Keep up with your education and be the best professional you can be.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...