Back to School With Famous Footwear

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpgGoing through my kid's closets, I realize they are in desperate need fo new school clothing and shoes. I thought I was ready, but I was wrong! They had ran their shoes into the ground this summer. 

If you find yourself in the same situation, Famous Footwear is having a sale featuring the  BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon so you can find cool styles your kids will like at prices you can afford.

That means you'll get 15% off (20% off if the customer is a Rewards member or signs up to become a Rewards member) and their 
BOGO (Buy One, Get One Half Off) deal. 

You can stop in the store, let your kids pick the shoes they like, try them on and be out in less than an hour. Or you can head to  www.famous.com. You can have them delivered to your home or  shipped to your favorite store for pick-up at no charge.

The Rewards Program is free to join and this is what it gets you:

• Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in-store or online 
• Accumulate points to earn certificates up to $100 a year 
• Discount offer just for signing up (see 20% savings above)
• Other special inside discounts and perks

I love to save money and my kids are picky about their shoes (sighs) so I'm excited to pop in to our local Famous Footwear (which just so happens to be right next to the grocery store - booyah!) and pick up some great deals. After all, I am buying for 2 (and possibly myself) so it makes sense to take advantage of BOGO deals.

You can print out the coupon and use it in stores between 8/2-8/18. Then you'll be done with school shoe shopping way before school starts - what a stress savings!

Visit Sponsor's Site


2 comments:

Muhammad Atif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neeta Patel said...

Yes I get your post in many place and like to comment on all place it has really a nice collection for footwear for running season....

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...