Expressing Your Individuality With Revlon

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

exp_exp_logo.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

Independence Day just passed and I can't think of a better time to express your freedom of individuality. There's no other place on Earth where you can truly express your true self. So I experimented with the Revlon Expression Experiment kit and made some bold changes to my appearance.

This is what my feet look like every single day of my life. 

Not too exciting, huh? I'm a bit clutsy with polish so I tend to stick with clear. But as luck would have it, I was at the pool with a friend and noticed her glittery purple nails and when I got back home I decided it was time to take out the blue nail polish from my Revlon kit and go for it!

This was a bold move for an "always clear" kind of girl. I was scared. But I went for it. 

No sooner had I finished up my nails when my daughter came in and announced that the polish was the most beautiful color she had ever seen and plopped her feet right next to mine, ready to be painted.

There we were - two girls with blue toes. When you use such a vibrant color, you can't help but notice your feet. It's kind of nice. And everyone else notices too! Since we spend a lot of time at the pool or in sandals, we got a lot of comments.

I painted my nails just before the 4th of July, so people thought I made a nice patriotic effort when I wore a white skirt, blue top, red shoes, and blue painted toes.

Revlon has a ton of products to help you feel empowered and express your individuality. I loved this super cherry red lipstick!

It went on so sheer you wouldn't believe and it was a beautiful cherry color.

I really felt alive when I tried out some of the eye shadow colors. Just like the toes, I'm usually a plain jane when it comes to eye makeup, so dolling up my eyes with the beautiful lavendar shades was a real treat. I felt really girly and fun.

Makeup can really change the way you feel about yourself and if you're really good at applying it, you can do amazing things with it. I'd love to hear your tips and experiences with Revlon's products and encourage you to join the "movement of self expression" with the Revlon Expression Experiment on Facebook.

Check it out and leave me a comment with your thoughts and results.

Visit Sponsor's Site


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and not over the top. Just because it's color doesn't mean you have to "color your face" like a clown or cartoon character.

Nicely done.

Stephanie Ann said...

I have done this before but never realized why... but if you apply a darker line on the upper eyelid from the outside in stopping a little before the mid point of your eye it is suppose to add depth I think or making the rest of your eye look a lot bigger or something. But I guess you are to make sure you are not letting any skin be visible between your dark line and eyelashes...

Di said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Hop so wanted to say "Hello" :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...