Digest Diet Review

Liz Vaccariello is the author of the popular Flat Belly Diet and is an expert in diet and weight loss. If you haven't read the Flat Belly Diet, pick up a copy because I think you'll like it.

In keeping with that style, The Digest Diet is a very user friendly book that covers everything from nutrition to exercise.

The focus is on health but with a very clear and direct plan toward weight loss. What I really liked about the book (aside from the sound advice and recipes) was the large easy to read print and style of the book and the testimonials (with before and after photos!!) in every chapter.

I love before and after photos and love to read other people's stories, and this book is full of them.

If you need to lose weight or are looking for a book to motivate you on the right path toward better health, this might be the one for you!

*I received a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own and no compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...