Whip up something cool & refreshing this summer with International Delight's Coffee Creamers


The summer heat is almost here, and I would recommend you whip out your blender to make a super cool treat for your family. Most people use creamer in their coffees, but I think it's equally good in cocoa. And now that it's warm outside, it makes sense to make it cold.

Using International Delight's French Vanilla Coffee Creamer, I made these tasty iced cocoa drinks for my family. 

Here's the yummy recipe:

Combine in a blender:
1 1/2 cups 1% milk (or water or soy/almond milk)
1/2 cup (any flavor) International Delight Coffee Creamer
2 Tbsp natural cocoa 
2 Tbsp powdered sugar 
1 large glass of ice
Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and/or chocolate shavings. Then enjoy!
While I was picking up the International Delight coffee creamer for this recipe, I couldn't help but notice the new packaging and all the great flavors. Did you know they had Almond Joy flavored coffee creamer?!? That's my favorite candy bar!
Want to see the packaging and all the tasty flavors for yourself? Check out International Delight's new Coffee Creamer packaging on Facebook!

Enjoying a coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee break Kit, by completing these two steps:

1) Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest
2) Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.

jjjEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
This
ddddEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
ThisEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
This
follow me on pinterest

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight June Sponsored Conversation. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Sweepstakes and Rules.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...