Research Your Nursing Homes Carefully


I recently read an informative article about nursing home care in Time Magazine. It really made me think about where I'd want my parents to be or where I'd want to be if I had to go into a nursing home someday. 

There is so much to think about - money is just one of them, but you want to get the best care possible. I remember my grandpa going into the nursing home and my husband's grandmother. Neither place was ideal. Both were depressing. 

But at least none of them suffered abuse while in the nursing home. Not everyone is so lucky. Find out about Houston nursing home abuse lawyer if your relatives were not so lucky.


And going forward, take the time to find out more about nursing homes in your area so you can select appropriate care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...