Mott's Medley's Fruit Flavored Snacks

Kids love fruit snacks. Moms - not so much. Why don't we love them? I can only speak for myself and my friends, but we are not fans of the ingredients. I don't want my kids eating tons of sugar (no matter what it's called on the label.) 

But things are getting better in the fruit snack world. Ingredients are starting to improve. Mott's recently came out with their own brand of fruit flavored snacks, called Mott's Medleys.

These fruit snacks are made with real fruit and vegetable juice, natural colors and natural flavors. Some of the snacks are even shaped like carrots. 

They are available year round and even come with double box tops. 

If you want to try these for your family, you can visit this link to download a $0.60 off the purchase of 1 Mott's Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks. 

Disclosure:  The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by Mott’s® through MyBlogSpark.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily make your own fruity snacks with applesauce and berries of your choice. Blend and dehydrate in a food dehydrator on those jelly roll trays (buy more at walmart since most food dehydrators only come with one). They are soooooooooo good and soooooooo much better for you than any store bought fruity snacks.

Angela said...

I went to walmart and they had no fruit roll trays, so I'm getting them on amazon. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...