Get-Fit Guy's Guide to Achieving Your Ideal Body Book Review




Just because your best friend can eat anything she wants and still stay thin, doesn't mean the same rules apply to you. Yes, this is unfair, but it's life. We all have different body types and that means we respond differently to diet and fitness approaches.

The Get-Fit Guy's Guide to Achieving Your Ideal Body addresses those diet and fitness needs for every body type. I had a chance to read it and I think it would be helpful to most people that are struggling to find a diet and exercise plan that works for them.

These are the things I like about the book:

  • This book is quick and easy to read. It is from "Quick and Dirty Tips" after all.
  • The test is easy to follow to determine your body type.
  • The information seems accurate and easy to implement.
  • It covers information for both men and women, separating the two appropriately. 


These are the things I think need improvement:

  • You may not find your "exact" body type and that might be frustrating.
  • While the book gives you plenty of information on "how" to change your body, it may not motivate you to change.
All-in-all, it's a great book with good advice. I would recommend it and you could finish the sections pertinent to you in less than an hour.

*I received a complimentary book for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...