The Get-Fit Guy's Guide to Achieving Your Ideal Body addresses those diet and fitness needs for every body type. I had a chance to read it and I think it would be helpful to most people that are struggling to find a diet and exercise plan that works for them.
These are the things I like about the book:
- This book is quick and easy to read. It is from "Quick and Dirty Tips" after all.
- The test is easy to follow to determine your body type.
- The information seems accurate and easy to implement.
- It covers information for both men and women, separating the two appropriately.
These are the things I think need improvement:
- You may not find your "exact" body type and that might be frustrating.
- While the book gives you plenty of information on "how" to change your body, it may not motivate you to change.
All-in-all, it's a great book with good advice. I would recommend it and you could finish the sections pertinent to you in less than an hour.
*I received a complimentary book for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.