Enter to win a 7 day cruise for 4 from Norwegian Cruise Line

This contest has ended
Summer means fun, and what's more fun than taking your family on a cruise to the Caribbean or Bermuda? We went on a cruise a few years ago, and it was tons of fun. But in all honesty, cruises are met for families. There are so many great activities for kids and adults, and the worry-free atmosphere just makes it that much more enjoyable.

Right now Norwegian Cruise Line and The Children's Place are joining together to bring you The Children's Place "A Place in the Sun" Sweepstakes. You can enter to win a 7 day cruise for four to either the Caribbean or Bermuda (your choice!) This prize includes roundtrip air transportation, cruise ship accommodations for seven days and six nights in a  Balcony stateroom, and an all-inclusive meal plan for four!

Can you say awesome? Having been on a cruise myself, I can tell you how important an Balcony stateroom is! Especially if you're bringing your kids. And you will not be disappointed with the amount of entertainment available. Norwegian Cruise Lines recently redesigned their kids programs, Splash Academy and Entourage (for teens) and it's all included in your ticket price.

Just thinking about it got me in the Cruise spirit, and I headed out to The Children's Place where I found this super cute outfit for my daughter.

 I love how versatile this outfit is! She can wear this light cotton skirt with anything. The little halter tank top is so adorable! And the jacket can be worn on chilly nights up on deck...and even to school next fall.



I would love to take her to the Caribbean in this cute outfit! Wouldn't you love to pick out a great outfit for your little one and take a chance at winning a Cruise?

Well, enter The Children's Place  "A Place in the Sun" Sweepstakes for your chance to win the cruise, and leave a comment here telling me something about how you shop at The Children's Place to be entered to win a Norwegian Cruise Line Prize Pack (which includes a mug and beach bag) from MomSelect and Norwegian Cruise Line.

The winner will be selected on May 31st and notified by email. This contest is open to US residents 18 and older.


**I received free products as part of a promotional program from MomSelect and Norwegian Cruise Line. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.



7 comments:

Jamie H said...

My family LOVES to shop at The Children's Place! They have such cute clothes!

Jamie H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i shop their sales-super cute stuff.
flyegal82 AT (yahoo) /dot/ $com%

Stephanie said...

I like to go into the Children's Place while shopping at the mall with the kids. The displays in the window - of the headless kids - usually draws us in. My kids like the sunglasses and shoes and all of the accessories. It would be sweet to go on a cruise!

Anonymous said...

My best tip is to use coupons to get better deals. They usually send out 15% off coupons.

sandymichen1@hotmail.com

Ashly said...

Love their coupons & Great deals!!!

Ashly - dirtytruthreviews at Gmail dot com

KiddieKapers said...

I love their store, we go when we go to our outdoor mall. It's hard to rip myself away from the adorable clothes!! Now that my son is going on 2, he thinks he can "help" ... which means he pulls all the clothes down. :-/ i try to sneak in without him

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...