Want to win a FREE trip to Aruba??


Summer is almost here and if you're like me, then you are thinking of beaches, sand, and sun. Right now you can get a free entry into the Old Orchard Fan Club Fanatic sweepstakes for a chance to win free juice for a year (12 fans will win free juice) and a five-night trip for two to Aruba! Entry is free with no purchase necessary!

Old Orchard is offering this contest in response to the interest they have received in low-sugar and 100% natural juice products. In addition to your chance to win a trip to Aruba, one lucky Suburban Jungle reader will have the chance to win a beach prize pack filled with summer necessities and 10 free juice coupons!

To Enter to win: fill out the rafflecopter form below a Rafflecopter giveaway *I received a complimentary beach prize pack for my participation in this giveaway. All opinions expressed are my own. The winner will be contacted by email.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I like their Healthy Balance Cherry juice.

Shelley said...

I like the papaya nectar. Thanks

Lori Sifuentes said...

I like their cherry.

Thanks!

Denise said...

I like the Cranberry Blueberry juice. Thanks!

Cheryl Free said...

My favorite is Cranberry Naturals
Cranberry Pomegranate
ヅ *Thanks* for the giveaway!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...