New #CoronaRita at Chili's - get your summer on!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chili’s Grill & Bar for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

CoronaRita sm.jpgSummer is just around the corner. To me, that means tank tops, sunscreen, and fresh food! But not always food that I had to cook. Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner, and I couldn't think of a better plan to head to Chili's for a girls night out!

I'd order the classic 6oz sirloin. Yummy. I'd order steak because it's something I don't make at home very often and I like to treat myself when I go out. I'd even order it if my husband and I went out to eat on a date (it's part of the 2 for $20 deal - cheap date, yeah!)

I can already hear my girlfriends cackling about how I can eat steak and mashed potatoes but still look so thin! Gotta love it. Of course, my girlfriends would be all over the new CoronaRita Margarita. I love the fun glasses these drinks come in! 

What is a CoronaRita? It's a Margarita and a beer -made with Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila and Coronita. I could see my friends absolutely love this. And me stealing the limes off their glasses - to squeeze into my water. I don't drink alcohol, but that doesn't mean I can appreciate the nice touches that come with them.

[tag_9323_placeholder]Check out the Chili's menu and tell me what item you'd like to try. Would it go well with the CoronaRita? What do you think of the CoronaRita? Have you tried it? I'd love to know - leave me a comment.

And for all you budget consious people out there, be sure to check the Chili's website before you go - there's almost always coupons on there and other great deals. You can even plan your meal in advance. That way you'll know what to get the kids or what you and your husband can share. 

Don't forget to leave a comment if you try the new CoronaRita at Chili's.

“You must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages and as always, please remember to drink responsibly”

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...