Gak and Floam are Back!




It's images like these (above) that make me shy away from products like Gak or Floam. In fact, I have never purchased them. So when I heard that Nickelodeon Gak and Floam were BACK, I didn't realize they were gone.

But they are back. They are back and new and improved. Both Gak and Floam are non-toxic, non-staining, phthalate free, latex free, and BPA free. Woo!

Non-staining is good to know! My kids were so excited to get to play with something that look so gooey and messy. I put out a plastic mat and prayed for the best.

Good news! They were able to contain all messes and creations on the mat. They started out with ambitious plans to create all the big dinosaurs and snakes seen on the packaging, but eventually settled on easier projects like monsters.

Of the two products, my kids liked the Gak best. It was messy and slurpy and everything they imagined. I liked the Floam best. It was more creative and you could make so many things with it. But overall, they enjoyed both products.

Clean up - while definitely and "issue" wasn't as bad as I expected it would be. It is so hard for kids to understand "don't wipe your hands on your clothes." Thank goodness for the "non-staining" part.

*I received complimentary samples of Gak and Floam for review purposed.  All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Becca said...

My friends and I were just talking about gak and other substances the other night. This is so exciting!

Smart said...

I like this products like Gak and Floam. We can make it as good gift. Thanks for good ideas.
______________
Online Gift Registry

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...