Choosing Natural plant foods and soils for your garden

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I've been gardening for years. My parents always had a garden, and when I started my family, it just made sense to start a garden as well. Each year of gardening experience brings me closer and closer to true organic gardening.

I'll admit, I started out using all the chemical fertilizers, ripping out plants when they didn't perform the way I wanted, or using pesticides to kill insects! Now I don't use any of those things or viciously neglect or damage my plants.

Instead, I am very careful about what I put into the garden. I use only organic plant food, organic soil products, natural composts, and I even save my own seeds. 

It's not as hard as you'd think. You can find quality natural plant foods and soils without additives or artificial ingredients from Whitney Farms®

Whitney Farms® has 25+ years of gardening experience and has improved their products along the way to have low to no dust, to contain beneficial microbes, to have easier application, and to have no manure odor (a must if you have neighbors - if you need proof, read through this blog to spring 2010 when I applied organic horse manure to my garden....the neighborhood drama was unreal!)

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)Whitney Farms® products contain a protein-based blend that gives plants an adequate supply of macro and micro nutrients. That alone will help improve your plant performance. Sometimes, applying organic products leave you guessing how much nutrients your plants actually receive. This would take a lot of the guesswork out of gardening.


 

If you feel like you can't get the yield you want from an organic garden, think again. Take a look at some of the great plants I've grown in my organic garden.

Be sure to check out Whitney Farms® for a $3 of coupon. Just because you're going organic, doesn't mean you need to pay an arm and a leg.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...