Tribe Hummus Review

Looking for a great way to take veggies to the next level? I'd highly recommend hummus! If you've never tried it before, then you are in for a big surprise. As in, why have I never had this before? This is awesome!

But when you're on the lookout for hummus at your local grocer, be sure to check the package for high quality ingredients. Making hummus is simple - chickpeas, oil, lemon, garlic, a few spices. All natural and healthy ingredients. But of course, not all products are created equal.

For starters, you're going to want to look for your hummus in the refrigerated section of the produce or deli department - not on a shelf near the chips! And you're going to want to turn the package around and READ the ingredients!

I recently had the opportunity to sample Tribe Hummus. Tribe Hummus comes in a variety of flavors that are free of artificial flavors, trans fats, preservatives, hydrogenates oils and high-fructose corn syrup.

We tried the spicy red pepper and the Mediterranean  style flavors. They were fantastic! The spicy red pepper was nice and hot, but even my kids ate a bit of it. The Mediterranean style was also very good. This one my kids ate a lot of.

The flavors were great and I think it may become our primary purchased hummus. If I had one complaint....it would be that the product contains more canola oil than olive oil. That's not my ideal, but at our store the 8 oz containers were under $3 and for under $3 - you're still getting a great quality product.

*I received complimentary coupons to purchase this hummus for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

HCG wholesale said...

Really feel so glad,when i and my friend watch and read it. Necesary information which i needed personally we get from these. Its too much help for me in my future.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...