Save on ThinkVision LCD Monitor

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lenovo for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Technology is exploding! There is almost nothing we can'Flat Panel - 14t do with computers these days and it just keeps getting better. Having been out of the work world for awhile, I have watched as my husband's job became more and more technologically advanced.

 

And I'm amazed at what people can do and they can communicate. Now - you can even use two screens when you are running a meeting or sharing a presentation with multiple people. The Lenovo ThinkVision gives professionals a second screen for on-the-go use. 

Flat Panel - 14The 14-inch monitor, weighing in at under 2 pounds,  is perfect for traveling. It's simple to use, by plugging into a laptop USB and propping it up with its photo frame stand. You can tilt the display and adjust with 16 brightness levels. Who needs a projector when you have easy on-the-go convenience like this!

 

 

I like the idea of having the second screen so multiple people can look at the same information without crowding over everyone's shoulders. I would use this while going over things in our household - that way the kids can look and my husband and I can also work on it without too much crowding. My husband would be able to use this in presentations at work.

The ThinkVision has been tested to the same standards as the ThinkPad laptops - this makes sure you get the highest levels or durability for travel, reliability, and dependability. .

Right now you can save 10% on the ThinkVision LCD monitor (Part #1452DS6) if you purchase online from 3/1/12-3/31/12 with the following discount code: LENOVOMONITOR1Flat Panel - 14

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...