Get Super hot deals at dealnews.com

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of dealnews for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I absolutely love deals and am always excited when I can find a sight that incorporates all the best deals in one place. That's why I checked out dealnews. With over 2,000 online retailers, and tens of thousands of deals, dealnews is a sales addicts dream.

The deals are great! You can find everything from electronics to underwear - all from reputable retailers. And dealnews verifies that the deals are valid and the lowest prices. I started out on the site looking at women's clothing (big shocker, right?) 

Look at this awesome find:

Taking an extra 40% off at Ann Taylor Loft is amazing!  Of course there were even better clothing deals, but this one was one that I'd use repeatedly. 

I looked at the clothing deals for quite a while when a tab for my home area caught my eye. Guess what I found? All the local Groupon deals! Right there, easy to check out in one place. There were a ton that I had missed from my regular deal emails.  

I'll definitely use dealnews again to hunt for clothing and Groupon deals. I am on the hunt for a great deal on Skechers so I'll be checking back in case something  pops up. And I'll definitely check here for electronics before heading off to a store - fighting for a parking space, waiting in line... Ugh - now you see why I love online shopping. It's usually cheaper and so much easier.

There are so many deals on this site, you'll need to check it out for yourself. The deals change daily, so check back often. You can even set up an email alert (like I did for my Skechers hunt)  and you'll get a notification within minutes of a deal going live. 

If you find any hot deals  leave me a comment. I love to hear about great deals you find. 

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...