Chloe's Kitchen - 125 Easy Vegan Recipes - Review


It seems like ages since I saw Chloe Coscarelli win Cupcake Wars with her vegan cupcakes. I was a vegan at the time and I was amazed!

Then I had the chance to review her new book: Chloe's Kitchen - 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way.

I really thought it was going to be loaded with sweets - butter, egg, and milk free treats. Not really healthy eating, you know.  But I was wrong. This cookbook rocked!

It was loaded with fantastic appetizers, lunch & dinner recipes, and a few treats. There's even recipes for healthy marinara sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, bbq sauce... The hands-down best parts of the book were the meal recipes - filled with healthy whole foods. And the pictures were to die for!

There were so many great meal ideas that would appeal to everyone - even meat eaters. And if you're not a vegan, you could easily change any of the recipes that call for non-dairy milks for dairy or the various oils for butter.

I plan on making almost every one of the recipes. The only ones I won't make are the ones that rely on Tofu or Seitan as star ingredient. Or I'll either omit those items or swap them for something else.

Overall, this is a great cookbook that would appeal to almost everyone. If you made any of these recipes, you'd wow your family and friends with your new "gourmet" recipes and only you would know how healthy and easy they were to make.

*I received a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to check this one out!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...