Organize your Family with DoughMain.com and enter for a chance to win a $500 Visa Gift Card

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of DoughMain.com for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

We go on plenty of play dates and at each person's house I see vestiges of chore charts, calendars, and allowance programs. This is such an important area to be organized in, but it's so difficult to know where to start.

This year, I'm planning to be more organized! I recently came across a fun site for families called doughmain.com

My kids have just started playing more and more games on the computer, so this is a perfect time to introduce the three age-relevant games on doughmain.com that teach financial responsibility.  The financial responsibility game sites are TheFunVault.com, SandDollarCity.com and IRuleMoney.com

There's nothing better than being able to learn while you play. But doughmain.com has so much more than just games. It's filled with family organizer tools. Each of the tools are free and easy to use. There's a tool for allowances, tracking chores, and building an online family calendar.

We don't give an allowance or have a very busy schedule (yet) so the chore tracker was the most useful for our family. I put together a quick chart for my kids to track their chores. It only took me a few minutes.

The tool automatically gives you a list of chores to select from. When I selected the chores for my children, I realized just how much they DO help out around the house.

You can easily add or delete chores, print your chart, or keep it to fill out online. Each family member gets a different login, so they can go online and log their chores themselves. What a great way to teach accountability!

But there's more! When you sign up at www.doughmain.com using "dough" as the reference code - you are entered for a chance to win a $500 Visa Gift Card! Now that's easy money! Check it out and see if you can get your family organized - and maybe win some free money.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site


2 comments:

Wedding Bands Melbourne said...

I have been reading your weblog posts during my break, and I must admit the entire article has been very priceless and very properly composed. I believed I might let you recognize that for some reason this blog does not display nicely in IE 8. I wish Microsoft would cease upgrading stuff. I've a question for you. Do you mind swapping blog roll hyperlinks? That may be actually neat!

Chiropractor Salt Lake City said...

I've looking for some post. . . and this post was exactly in my mind and I believe that this post will help others in our job. Thanks a lot!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...