The Gluten-Free Good Health Cookbook Review


If you want to improve your health, then I'd recommend you take a look at The Gluten-Free Good Health Cookbook. I love new cookbooks and I can't say enough about this one.

For one,  it's based on eating more whole, nutrient dense foods. And besides that - it actually teaches you how to cook well! 

I can tell you from experience, that once you start eating a diet of whole foods (prepared well) you will lose a lot of your tastes for processed food. Even gluten and sugar loaded "foods!"

If you've ever thought about going gluten-free or even want to know WHY it's important, then this book is for you. It begins with an overview of what and why gluten can be dangerous. It then goes into how to cook correctly, and then starts on recipes.

Oh the recipes!! This book is loaded with recipes. Aptly, it starts with gravies and sauces because if you thought about removing gluten, the first thought in your mind might have been - "but what about gravy or cream sauces?" How would you make them without flour? This book shows you how.

It also shows how to make great soups, meat dishes, even pizzas and pastas! My only complaint would be a  lack of recipe photos. I am a sucker for recipe photos. But the recipes themselves are great and use whole, natural ingredients.

I'd recommend you check it out - for an education and for the recipes.

*I received a complimentary book for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting. Are the recipes tasty?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...