Alpha Hydrox Skincare Review



Finding the right skincare products as I age has been one of the most challenging things about growing older. It's true that things change radically from one decade to the next, but what I have found is that some products that work - still work. 

One of those is Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Even though I think AHAs are great products, I have had a tough time finding quality products in stores. 

Lucky for me, I had the chance to review the Alpha Hydrox Skincare line. Alphya Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin, reducing the appearance of lines an wrinkles. They also help for acne prone skin - which is one of my biggest issues. 

Alpha Hydrox skin care products contain the highest percentage of AHA's available without a prescription - 10% Glycolic AHA in the face lotion.

I have been using it for a few weeks and  I have seen a huge improvement in my skin. My skin is excessively responsive to stress and our family has been through a lot of major upheavals over the last few months and my skin looked horrible. Beyond horrible, actually.

I could tell this product was high strength right away. I could feel the familiar AHA "tingling" and it started to soften my skin after the first few uses. My acne is clearing up and after a few more weeks of use, I expect it to be under control (finally!) 

The products are great. They smell fine and go on well. And the bottles are huge, by face cream standards. You'll have to resist the urge to use a ton of it. You only need about a dime sized amount for your whole face. But I would think you can also use this on your body if you have issues with ingrown hairs, acne, or dry skin.

I would highly recommend the Alpha Hydrox skincare line. Plus, if you head to the Alpha Hydrox 
Facebook page by January 31 and "like" the page, you'll be entered to win $500 cash. You can also follow on Twitter at @alphahydrox to keep up-to-date on new product happenings.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...