ChoozOn - Saving Money and Time!


Saving money is awesome. And deal sites are even better! Or at least, they can be. In an effort to stay on top of all the best deals, I've signed up for all of the deal sites - Groupon, Crowd Cut, Living Social....

And my inbox is a zoo!!! But what do you do? You don't want to miss out the deals that are relevant to your interests, but you can't keep wasting time sorting through messages. 

That's where ChoozOn.com comes to the rescue. ChoozOn was founded by former Yahoo! executives to help personalize your deals. In essence, ChoozOn does the weeding for you - and you only have to check one  place to see all your relevant deals. 

ChoozOn works with over 1500 major brands, deal services, coupon sites, flash sales and loyalty programs to make sure and find you the best deals.

It's free to join and the first step is laying out your interests. As I was looking through the available options, I suddenly realized with more than half the deals that come across my inbox aren't right for me. I was only interested in a few select categories.

The categories that apply to me (groceries, entertainment, and home decor - if you must know) are super important to me and I'd love to get deals specialized in those areas. Plus, ChoozOn is designed to get better and smarter as time goes on. 

That way your deals are more and more tailored to what you actually want. You can access the site through Facebook, the main hub or through mobile devices. You can have the deals YOU want, right at your fingertips. 

ChoozOn just released in beta-version and I signed up. I can't wait to see the deals it selects for me. And how much better and faster it gets as the program is improved.  Making deal hunting a cinch is what I'm most excited about!

I can't wait to score some major deals!!

What’s the best deal you’ve ever scored?
ChoozOn wants to know and is giving away a $1000 shopping spreeto one lucky person who registers for their fantastic new deal site. Let ChoozOn scour the web for amazing deals tailored to you!
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment sharing the best deal you’ve ever scored
2. When the contest entry box appears, complete the simple form to enter to win the $1000 shopping spree
3. You are now entered to win!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ChoozOn. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Contest Rules.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...