Savvy Rest Organic Pillow Review



A good pillow is paramount if you want a good night's rest. Or maybe you're like me and you use pillows for more than just sleeping. Either way, finding a good pillow is super important. 


I've been on the hunt for a good great pillow for quite a while. That's when I came across Savvy Rest and their line of organic pillows. Organic pillows? I've said it before and I'll say it again - what you put ON your body is as important as what you put IN your body. Plus, organic practices are just better for everyone.


I was fortunate to be able to use the Organic Wool Pillow from Savvy Rest. I chose it because I have never had a wool pillow before and it is supposed to improve air flow and stabilize temperatures.  Since none of my family members sleep with blankets in our very underheated home and I still find them in buckets of sweat, I thought this might be a good pillow to have around.


Here are my thoughts:
The pillow was big and luxurious. It was very soft and comfortable. I like that it came with it's own zippered pillowcase. After removing it from the package I noticed that it smelled different from other pillows I have purchased. I've never seen/touched/used a wool pillow before, so it was new to me. 


It instantly became my favorite pillow - but not for sleeping. I really need a flat pillow for sleeping. I don't know what' wrong with me, but any fluff and I'm unable to sleep. But I loved this pillow for everything else - watching movies, reading books, when I want to work on the computer in my robe with a pillow and blanket. Basically, ever where I use pillows and want some extra dimension. 


I love that it's made from organic materials and that it's so comfy. I can't wait to have my kids try it out this summer when they get extremely hot at night.


You can find more information about their organic pillows online or at Savvy Rest on Facebook


*Disclosure: Savvy Rest provided me with an Organic pillow to review free of charge. All opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced by Savvy Rest.


16 comments:

swedEnesefamily said...

I have no idea what is growing in my current collection of pillows. Scary. I need to get some new ones but the natural ones are so expensive I hope I can win some :)

SHERRY said...

I need a new pillow mine is a little beyond sleeping on

Marilyn D Hagan said...

I would love to try your Shredded Pillow it sounds like the kind of pillow I would love...

scottsgal said...

sounds so comfy and would help neck pain
msboatgal at aol.com

jhitomi said...

Great review; I've never tried a wool pillow, and organic too, wow. I like their shredded latex pillow, but this one sounds great too.

Niecey said...

This sounds wonderful. I had a pillow that I loved, but the kids tore it apart. I need another one.
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

*Brittany Choleva* said...

Sounds like an awesome pillow! I love the fact their organic! but comforts very important!

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

Sounds like it would be a awesome pillow; I'm really in need of a new one!

KatieRox4You said...

Great review! You have def. made me want to try one of their pillows :)

Thanks!

lita said...

It seems really comfy...now I'm curious how a wool pillow smells

kandib111 said...

Kandi Smith
klbs1@yahoo.com

I too prefer organic items for ecological and health reasons. Your post would make me very interested in the wool pillow except I'm allergic to wool. Reading your post opened my eyes to how multi-tasking pillows can be!

insomnia said...

I can never find the right pillow. Either too soft and fluffy or too hard and makes my head hurt.
I have gone through a handful lately, trying to find the right one.

Melissa Shirley said...

Looks like a great pillow

Desi @ Wee Share said...

I have always had problems finding the right pillow. would love to try this!!

Rusti Michael said...

The countour pillow sounds AWESOME!

Mandy Kauffman said...

I love that the pillows come with a zipper pillow case already! I always end up using one of those underneath a regular pillow case with all of my pillows.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...