MyClyns Food Wash Review

By the time we bring home our fruits and veggies, they have been touched by countless hands, boxes, trucks, and chemicals. It's no secret that US and International growers use a host of pesticides and fertilizers to grow the food we eat, but there's also a ton of dirt and microorganisms.

We grow organic goodies in our garden, but I'm always amazed how much dirt comes off of our little berries. And berries never touch the ground. What about potatoes and carrots?

So the obvious thought is to wash our produce, right? Easy enough. But is it enough? I've always wondered. Especially since we don't buy all organic food and most of the food we buy is traveling a long distance to get here - being touched by infected people, riding in a shopping cart!!! Yummy!

We had the chance to try MyClyns - a 100% natural food wash spray. According to the manufacturer, MyClyns removes 98% more chemicals, was, and contaminants than water alone.

I was interested, but I was scared to use it. I read the ingredients. Then I read them again. I was really hesitant to put anything "extra" on to my produce. But the ingredient list really did look fine to me.

So I went for it. The first shock - the food wash is a little "soapy". And you only need a small amount. But it washes off clean and leaves no after taste or films.

I gladly used it on the organic carrots I pulled from the garden. Something about pulling mud caked carrots from the ground just makes you want to be sure they get "clean."

I also used them on our apples. We eat a lot of apples and they are part of the dirty dozen, so it was nice to have the extra help removing the wax and residues.

All-in-all, I really liked MyClyns and I could imagine the 12 oz spray bottle lasting a long time. We eat a lot of produce, but a little spray really does go a long way. I also appreciate that the spray is organic and vegan. That's always a good thing!

One last thought - if you find you really love product, you might be able to turn it into a career. Check out opportunities with the Union Springs Team.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...