Cluttering the internet...

Today I needed to search the internet for real life, tax related information. The "real" site I was looking for didn't even make it onto the first google search page. How sad.

Do you know what was on the first page? Tons of scam sites. On the second page? Reviews, random thoughts, and finally the real info I needed.

It makes me wonder if we are ruining the internet. It's such a fantastic tool for finding information. It's something I wouldn't want to be without. But if we keep adding more and more fluff, are we diluting the benefit?

What if no one can find true information because there is so much junk? Should we all stop blogging? Or at least stop blogging about random topics (like this?) Just a thought...

1 comments:

Studio de creation paris said...

Hi,
I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research,I have found your blog to be quite useful,and you post a nice video.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...