TEAS' tea review

People are always astounded when I tell them I don't drink tea or coffee. I just don't. But I have been trying to branch into the world of Tea. You know why. There are so many antioxidants and other good reasons to drink tea.

I am all about improving my health, and so it only makes sense that I would try to like tea. Just like people try to like vegetables (Eggplant...I'm talking to you!)  So when TEAS' teas offered to let me sample their low (and zero) calorie teas, I thought why not.

My previous impressions of tea include dark, bitter liquid with little bits of leaves floating around. Blech! And when I realized some of these teas were unsweetened, I braced for the worst. But they were surprisingly good! As a big water drinker, it's hard for me to imagine swapping over to any flavored beverage, but I'd gladly take these with to a party or even have them at our own get-togethers.


I'd much rather drink a healthy tea, then soda or other artificially sweetened beverage. They have a lot of flavors and options to choose from (unsweetened, low calorie, and sweetened.) I only tried two of them, so if you want to know more about TEAS' teas you can find info at their website, on Twitter, and Facebook. Right now, you can even get an ITO EN coupon by going here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...