Sibu Beauty - Hydrating Serum Review

Summer is tough on my skin. The heat and humidity make wearing moisturizers too much for my skin to handle. But you want to use something to help repair and replenish what the sun and chlorine take away.

That's where serums can be helpful. I recently had the opportunity to review Sibu Beauty's Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum. It was a summer godsend. I had been battling the greasies all summer, but I found this serum to be so light and hydrating. I could use it at night in place of a moisturizer and in the morning under my sunscreen.

Fast forward to fall and winter, and you still have an excellent first step under your usual lotions. I have enjoyed using the Sibu Hydrating Serum. My skin tone is more even, some of the summer acne issues have resolved, and my skin just feels better.

Wondering about what makes Sibu Beauty different? For one, Sea Buckthorn is an ingredient in all of their products. Sea Buckthorn is a plant that contains vitamins A, C, E, K, minerals, carotenoids, flavonoids, antioxidants, polyphenols, polysterols, and Omeaga 3, 6, 7, &9.  It's all natural, fair trade, and easily sustainable.

In short, it's an all around natural product full of natural goodness.  It really does feel light on your skin and has helped me clear up my summer beauty woes. It's also going to provide the extra hyrdation needed for fall/winter. It can get cold and blustery here. I am grateful to have a natural serum to use under my usual routine. Remember, what you put on your skin ends up in your body!

Where can you find Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn products? I've seen them at Whole Foods, GNC and most recently Amazon.

*I received a complimentary bottle of Siba Beauty Hydrating Serum for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Mike said...

My wife love serums. I'll have to check this out.

Anonymous said...

This sounds great.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...