Sante Nuts Review

We love nuts in our house! If we went a day without almond butter, I just might lose it. We take nuts seriously! But even though we love and eat almost every nut, I've never even tried Candied Walnuts or Candied Pecans. 

I'm mostly a raw-nut kind of gal. Well, there is a first time for everything. Sante Nuts sent us a few bags of their candied and roasted nuts. 

What did we think of them? Let's just say the candied nuts were a big hit with the kids. They were sweet and tasty, but still nutty. I liked them, but to be honest, I am not used to nuts tasting like anything but nuts. I could taste the canola oil used to roast them and that's not a taste I enjoy.

It wasn't a deal breaker and didn't prevent me from eating the whole bag or anything. And my kids were such a big fan of the candied pecans that I will be substituting any little chocolate chips or candy pieces in their trail mixes with candied nuts. 

If you want to check out Sante Nuts you can save 25% on your order by using the code: 2011-Blog-177
This coupon is valid through December 16th 2011.

These would make a great (healthy) gift for a coworker or friend. Consider ordering before Christmas since the code expires just beforehand. 

*I received complimentary samples for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...