Rodelle Baking Challenge and Real Vanilla Bean Review

Real, fresh ingredients are the secret to good food. If you agree, then you are going to want to get ready for the Rodelle Baking Challenge!

Starting October 1st, you can enter your baking stories (include photos and videos if you like) and enter to win a year's worth of baking supplies and a Kitchenaid Mixer. Three winners will be selected.

So what does Rodelle have to do with baking? Well, if you're like me than you may not have heard of Rodelle before now. Rodelle supplies the finest baking essentials like pure vanilla, extracts and spice blends, all responsibly sourced from premier growing regions.

I initially came across Rodelle in my search for pure vanilla. Yes, I've been using "pure" vanilla extract for years, but I wanted to use Real vanilla beans. But how do you go about finding a supplier you can trust? After reading a few foodie blogs, I determined that Rodelle was an excellent source of vanilla beans and pure vanilla products.

And I had the chance to review their vanilla beans. Yay! So what did I do with them? I made something where vanilla would stand out - vanilla ice cream.

Using real, organic cream and pure vanilla beans - this is what we made:


It was awesome. The flavor was unbeatable. And the experience was unbeatable too. Nothing beats scraping your own vanilla beans and showing your kids where real food comes from.

Don't forget to check out the contest starting October 1st. And be sure to share any fantastic vanilla bean recipes below. I'll be ordering more and I'd love to try them out.


*I received complimentary vanilla beans for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own and no compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...