Green Works Cleaning Supplies - Review



Cleaning is one of the most challenging chores. All of the stinky (and harmful) chemicals make it even worse! For the last few years, I have been slowly greening up our cleaning procedures. I've used green cleaners, used less product, and even made my own.

It's been a multi-year process because not all green cleaners have made the cut. I'm really sorry to have to say that, but it's true. Some of them have been a real let down - either in performance or scents. 

So when I was offered the chance to review the Green Works line of products, I jumped at the chance. Even if I have to mix and match green products to get the whole job done, I'm fine with that!

I had the opportunity to sample the Green Works Naturally Derived Cleaning Wipes, All-purpose Cleaner, Laundry Detergent, and Bathroom Cleaner.

My hands down favorite were the Naturally Derived Cleaning Wipes. They didn't have an offensive odor (like most chemically laden ones do) and they are 100% biodegradable. I feel much better knowing they will eventually break down. I love these for kitty accidents or quick bathroom cleanups.

I was also impressed with the Laundry Detergent. It had a surprisingly fresh sent for a "green" cleaner and so far I haven't received any complaints from the family. We also haven't had any major stain incidents lately, so I'm not sure how it will stack up, but on every day laundry it's doing a great job.

I like the bathroom cleaner, since this is the area that most green cleaners have failed me in the past. I'm going to be checking at the store to see if Green Works makes a specific toilet cleaner. If so, I'll give it a try and report back on my thoughts. 

The only cleaner I didn't really find a huge use for was the All-purpose cleaner. I don't use any cleaners in my kitchen (gasps!) and only wash with silver impregnated microfiber towels. So I'm saving this cleaner for a big oven clean-up or major shower job. I clean those items on rotation, and thankfully, I am a few weeks away from needing to do it again!

If you'd like to clean greener, you may want to check these products out. I've seen coupons for them and have seen them at most of the stores I shop. It's an easy swap next time you're out looking for cleaning products.

*I received complimentary products for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions expressed are my won.

2 comments:

@therebelchick said...

Great review! I've always wondered if these green cleaning supplies worked!

jack said...

I like the bathroom cleaner, since this is the area that most green cleaners have failed me in the past.
bathroom cleaners

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...